JUST PAY 60% FEE ONLY, REMAINING 40% SCHOLARSHIP , ENROLL IN ONE COURSE GET DUAL CERTIFICATION

PROFESSIONAL COURSES

RECOGNISED BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA

CERTIFICATE COURSE | DIPLOMA | DUAL CERTIFICATION | ADVANCE DIPLOMA | GRADUATION

REVENUE IN THE FASHION SEGMENT IN INDIA IS PROJECTED TO REACH US$ 350 BILLIONS

Register NOW

Admissions are in Progress...


About HIITMS

Welcome to HIITMS Academy, where dreams come true. With the goal of offering students topnotch education and training, HIITMS was founded by eminent academicians and business professionals in 2013. Since the beginning of our organization, we have been committed to assisting our students in achieving their goals and prospering in their chosen professions. We have created a wide range of programs; Certificate Course, Diploma, Advance Diploma, Master Diploma, Dual Diploma, B.Voc and Graduation Course in Fashion Design. Our Vision is to be a leading institution of Fashion Design and known for our excellence in teaching, and research. We strive to empower our students to become leaders in their fields, driving innovation and shaping the future. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey and discover your potential at HIITMS Academy!

10000+

Happy Students

20+

Years Experienced Management

100%

Placement Assistance

REAL TIME

Projects

Special training on fashion management and boutique management | Cultural fests | In-house competitions | Industrial tours and visits | Seminars and guest lectures | Useful for government, private and overseas jobs

Our Achievements

BEST COUTURE CREATORS-2023 @ EVOLVE (The Global Runway)

EDUPRENEUR DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR-2023 @ EDUCATION ICON AWARDS

BEST FASHION AND INTERIOR DESIGNING ACADEMY OF THE YEAR-2023 @ TELANGANA BUSINESS AWARDS

EDUCATION EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMICS-2023 @ INDIAN GLORY AWARDS

BEST EDUCATION & TRAINING INSTITUTION-2023 @ GYAN BHUSHAN PURASKAR

National & International Collaborations

National & International Guest Faculty

GIOVANNI PROCOPIO

IMB Milan, Italy

BIAGIO BELSITO

IMB Milan, Italy

SAILI SONAR

India

SRABANI DEV

India

WORK WITH TOP BRANDS

Success Stories

I love to draw and paint but was not sure how to use this. Then I thought is need some guide. Came to HIITMS Ameerpet through Google and believe me I am doing so well as an illustrator. They help me polish my skills and guide me to the right path

I'm doing my Fashion design in HIITMS Ameerpet we have so many activities to create better career
Smart classes’ infrastructure we can see in HIITMS Ameerpet.

This is the best design institute in Hyderabad to make you industry ready with the best amenities required to make each student experience the best. The faculties are devoted and helpful. It is a good place to hone your talents. I have seen the institute come up with..

The institute is a mecca for fashion students; want to be the best? You have got to train here. With great exposure, and learning has got everything that takes to make it the best. The institute gives the students the best grooming and growth required as an individual and is the best,,,

CAREER

IN FASHION DESIGN

FASHION DESIGNER FASHION ILLUSTRATOR FASHION STYLIST DESIGNER MERCHANDISER DESIGN DIRECTOR CHIEF DESIGNER TEXTILE DESIGNER GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST

MARKETING MANAGER FASHION JOURNALIST RETAIL MANAGER PATTERNMAKER MODEL ART DIRECTOR PUBLIC RELATION OFFICERS

OUTFITS DESIGNED BY OUR BUDDING DESIGNERS AWARDED WITH THE BEST COUTURE CREATOR -2023

@ EVOLVE THE GLOBAL RUNWAY IN NEW DELHI

BEST COUTURE CREATORS - 2023 AWARD RECEIVING FROM MS.RINA DHAKA AT EVOLVE THE GLOBAL RUNWAY IN NEW DELHI