Fashion Design-Interior Design – Aviation Course Training institute in Hyderabad

JUST PAY 60% FEE ONLY, REMAINING 40% SCHOLARSHIP , ENROLL IN ONE COURSE GET DUAL CERTIFICATION

About HIITMS

Welcome to HIITMS Academy, where dreams come true. With the goal of offering students top-notch education and training, HIITMS was founded by eminent academicians and business professionals in 2013. Since the beginning of our organization, we have been committed to assisting our students in achieving their goals and prospering in their chosen professions. We have created a wide range of programs in numerous disciplines, including Fashion Design, Interior Design, Aviation, IELTS, and Distance Education.
Our Vision is to be a leading institution of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Aviation, IELTS, and Distance Education known for our excellence in teaching, and research. We strive to empower our students to become leaders in their fields, driving innovation and shaping the future. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey and discover your potential at HIITMS Academy!

Register NOW

Admissions are in Progress...


Our Courses

Eligibility:
SSC/Intermmediate/
Graduation

Eligibility:
Intermmediate/Graduation

Eligibility:
SSC/Intermmediate/
Graduation

National & International Collaborations

Our Achievements

National & International Guest Faculty

GIOVANNI PROCOPIO

IMB Milan, Italy

BIAGIO BELSITO

IMB Milan, Italy

SAILI SONAR

India

SRABANI DEV

India

WORK WITH TOP BRANDS

Why Join HIITMS Academy

  • 10000+ Success Stories
  • 20+ years experienced management
  • 100% Placement assistance
  • Government of India and Government of Telangana recognised courses
  • Use full for Government, Private and Overseas jobs
  • Organised & managed by the industry experts with vast domestic & international experience.
  • 100% AC campus for pleasant and comfortable learning
  • Dedicated trainers who are committed towards imparting quality education
  • Easy approach to the management for students’ course related queries

Success Stories